Not new just been gone a few years

• Hi Everyone
    I not new just been gone a few years, I first joined DEJA about when they first started the club in 2003 i think.
    the first meeting my wife and i went to was just us and the officers, had a blast wheeling with DEJA went to paragon a few times
    and about 10 of us went to Cape Henlopen for a surf fishing contest, no one realy caught anything but we had A Blast :beer:
    Then bad luck hit my wife and i, in 2005 or 06 not sure the exact date but, a Drunk Driver hit my wife head on and Totaled
    our 99Tj Broke her ankle and heel bone, but she lost the cleaning business she had because it was about 2 years before she could realy walk. then in 2007 i bought another jeep and i got realy sick and lost my business (pest control) and the jeep and my work truck got repoed.

But we are Both doing good now and just bought a 89 YJ paid cash "no Payments" and are ready to have some fun again :driving:

• Glad your run of bad luck is over. Hope to meet you on the trails!

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!