95 yj wrangler doors stolen last night

• Planning on joining but wanted to post that Full steel doors were stolen off my 95 yj wrangler rio grande last night after midnight. Keep your eyes open for tan doors that might come up for sale anywhere. I can be reached at 302 683-0402. Thanks for any help!
    Dave

• I already checked craigslist when I first saw your post, I'll keep checking.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Thanks for everyone that is keeping an eye and ear out. I will check back frequently. My cell phone is 3026830402 if you need to reach me!

• Do you live close to Limestone Road? We've had alot of problems stemming from an apartment complex. I can't officially say which ones, but I live less than a mile from this apt complex. Much illegal activity has led there. Unfortunately, the doors value doesn't qualify it as a felony theft. My guess would be that someone either stole them for their own jeep and probably painted them or paid some P.O.S. to steal them. Either way, without a way to ID them, such as a discreet personal engraving they are probably gone for good. It sucks, because when someone steals from you it feels like you were violated. I have half steel doors but when they're on the jeep they're tied into the alarm system.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!