First Gear Hypertech Thinsulate Riding Pants

• Hey guys, throwing these up for sale,
    Like New First Gear Hypertech Thinsulate insulated riding Pants
    Size 38 long, Inseam is about 33"
    These pants are extrememly Warm and good for frigid temps
    Bought for Winter Street riding for me last yr but are a little to big for me, These are excellent for Street/Snowmobile/ 4wheeling/ etc...
    Some guys on the sportbike forum I belong to have said they ski in them lol
    Asking $60obo 443-466-9560 Pics in just a few minutes

• if you still have them when i come home on leave ill take em off your hands

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

• Im in no rush I can hold on to them if youd like, There just hanging in the closet
    When abouts are you coming back

• thatll work, ill be on leave in jan

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

• apreciate it. my thing is if they fit ive lost some weight over but dont really know my pants size. they should fit though. ill letyou know when im back in the states and well set sumthin up around jan 14 prolly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!