Wanted/Trade: Car/Truck that Runs/Daily Driver for Work - Under or Around $800

• Hello,

I've had some hard times financially and was layed off over a year ago. I am currently trying to find a car that I can use daily so that I can get to and from work. This week I was offered a employment opportunity but have no way of getting to the new place of work. I was hoping I could find a running, reliable car or truck that I could use as a daily driver to get to work. It doesn't have to be pretty, as long as everything is sound and there are no mechanical problems with the motor or transmission. I could probably handle some minor repairs. Currently have a low budget of about $800 until I get back to working and collect a few paychecks. I would be able to afford something a bit more expensive (maybe up to like $1500), If there was anyone who might be willing to take a few payments over the course of a month or two. If you have anything at all that might fit this criteria please don't hesitate to email me with any propositions. Thank you. :beer:

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

Edited once, last by XJ99 ().

• Thank you, I saw that. Nice truck, a bit out of my range though.

I am updating my add.

I may also be willing to trade my year old Vizio 50" Plasma 1080i HDTV w/ Built in surround sound. Purcahsed a year ago for almost $1600 from Costco. If you have a running truck or car you may want to trade then please PM me. Thanks

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!