intake yes or no

• if you plan on going in water, sure! otherwise, depends on how bad you want to spend some cash. :) some benefits... higher and rearward intake location, safer for water. your engine will get actual ambient temperature air, not pre-heated from the engine compartment. the intake location is in a high pressure spot at highway speeds, so it has the "benefits" of a cowl induction intake. I debated about doing that for a while with my XJ but decided not to because of the added interior noise. Probably not as big of an issue for a Wrangler.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I don't like running through high water really but owning a jeep it happens sometimes on and off road lol. I guess u could just run a hose from the air box to the cowl. Same thing kinda. I like it but would look better black. I've gone through some puddles before and soaked my air filter so something like this would be good I guess

• Panty hose,pvc, rtv,self tappers ,and springs = a good day in the shi^
    Please don't hate my cult,I don't judge yours :wavey:
    Have a Blessed Day.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!