Golf: Great Golf Clubs/Iron Set for CHEAP, Great Starter Set 4 Spring!

• Cleveland VAS+ Iron Set - Pitching Wedge, Sand Wedge, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. I am offering this entire Iron Set for $65, this is a steal! Would make a great set of clubs for the beginner, high school student playing this spring, athlete looking to pick up a new sport and try golf, or the golf pro who knows that Cleveland makes a GREAT set of clubs! I am firm on that considering this set pieced together cost me approximately $350 all together, I am in need of cash and need someone to come grab this deal today! I also have a White Odyssey Putter and Nike Golf Bag. If you want everything I will give you the Cleveland Irons, Odyssey Putter, and Nike Golf Bag for $95. You cant find a set of clubs for that cheap anywhere!

Cleveland VAS+ Irons $65
    Odyssey White Putter $25
    Nike Golf Bag $20

If SOLD separately. I am in Pike Creek off of Polly Drummond Hill RD. Come grab them!

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• Cleveland Clubs are SOLD!

Still have the Nike Bag and Odyssey Putter,

Dropping the price - Take the putter and bag for $40 CASH! Txt Me (3Zero2)Four6Three-1TwoSeven1, Name is Josh.

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!