FS: 1991 Jeep Cherokee 2 door - $1800.00

• Not mine. Listing for a friend:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• I just noticed that the description that he sent me doesn't mention his location. It's in Harleysville, PA 19438

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• New clutch. Price lowered to $1800.

~ JD

• sale pending

~ JD

• Sold!
    Thanks for the help, altierior.

Glad to help broker this deal! (I've never even seen this Jeep, LOL.) I hope it works out for ya. I'd like to see it out on the trails!

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!