350 turbo trannsmission

• long shot i know but before i spend a ton of money. putting 350 chevy motor in my scrambler with 350 turbo trannsmission.looking for tranny with the adaptor in it to except the dana 300 t/c.pulling the amc motor and 727 tranny out.never hurts to ask.

• why do you want to keep that in. If you want I have a 241 and the adampter plate if you want to trade

Probably wants to keep the passenger side CJ drop or else will need a new front axle.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• i had the 350 motor and 350 turbo with dana 300 in a cj7 i built a few years ago.was a really good set up.should have done that when i built my scrambler but i wanted my 401 with serpentine set up in it but had motor problems so i'm going back to 350 set up. i'll put 401 in my cj5 someday.

• Oh ok make sence I only asked bc I ve done V8 set up but never had two differnt brands of drive trane.If you cant find it I have 205 trans case and the adapter and other trans cases

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!