ISO Verizon - Basic Phone

• I am breaking down and getting the kid a phone for his 10th birthday coming up. We have the line just no phone. Something basic - not a Smartphone, internet not needed or wanted. Anyone have anything decent laying around? I'm hard on phones so I don't have any. Just need something I can program a few numbers and he can text on.

• I am breaking down and getting the kid a phone for his 10th birthday coming up. We have the line just no phone. Something basic - not a Smartphone, internet not needed or wanted. Anyone have anything decent laying around? I'm hard on phones so I don't have any. Just need something I can program a few numbers and he can text on.

Think I may have an LG ENv Touch laying around. I'll check and let ya know. It worked perfectly when I replaced it last year.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• If you add a line with Verizon you'll get to pick a free phone! We did when we got Taylor and Kenzie phones anyway!

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I still have the phone and am charging it now whild I'm at work to make sure it works ok. I'm meeting Wrangler13 at the Walmart in Camden at 6 tonight if you would like it. Free to a good home!!

We'll be there for about an hour or so (bumpr swap) so shoot me a text n lemme know. I'll bring it with me either way

• No problem! Yeah I would definately like to get down to the beach for some fishing this weekend. Which side of CHSP are you going to again? Hopefully we'll see ya there! We'll probably head down Saturday morning and fish thru til Sunday. Not entirely sure yet.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!