1976 MGB for sale

• Unfortunately due to needing money to fix my DD and for my last year of school, I have to sell off my projects. This is my 1976 MGB. It is almost bone stock besides for the paint color. The interior dash and everything are in rough shape, but I have many replacement parts. I put new foam and stuff in the seats and completely cleaned and bedlined the interior. I then put black carpet throughout. The interior is getting very close to being restored. The car doesn't currently have a battery, but with a battery will fire up and run/drive. It does have a slight valve tap on cylinder number 4. I was planning on doing a stage one engine kit for 1k to make the car much more speedy. I need to sell it ASAP so I'll let it go for a thousand. It also has new halogen headlights with led blinkers build in installed since this pic, and all the interior work was done since this pic (even though you can't see it). The car is in Bethany Beach, DE, so until I can get down there this is the only pic I have. Thanks for looking.

[img width=1200 height=896]http://i.imgur.com/mF2bSs8.jpg[/img]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!