DNREC Beach Grass Planting

• I forgot to post this when I got the e-mail. I have to make the call last minute whether I'm going to do it because I might have to work, won't know until Friday. If any body else wants to do it, post up and we can get together and work as a group. Year before last, Sal and I volunteered to shuttle people up and down the beach so that was fun.

The 2013 Beach Grass Planting will be from [color=rgb(0, 102, 0)]9 AM to 12 noon on Saturday, March 23, 2013[/color]. If you and your family and friends are able to volunteer, please register online at:

http://www.dnrec.delaware.gov/…s/BeachGrassPlanting.aspx

Please note, that not all beach conditions will be favorable to planting, so even though a beach is listed in our choices for assignment, we may not end up planting that particular beach. Therefore, we would greatly appreciate if you made 3 choices.

If you do not wish to register on-line or have any questions about the planting, please give me a call at (302) 739-9921 or send me e-mail atJennifer.Luoma@state.de.us.

Thank you for volunteering!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!