April 20th Volunteer opportunity

• The RMDH is looking for volunteers to help with their run/walk on Saturday April 20th, I dont' think we will make this an official JFJ event but it is a great opportunity to help the house. Please contact Sara at the RMDH by email s.funaiock@rmhde.org or phone 302-428-5340

Hi Michael,
    Thank you so much for everything Jeeps for Joy has done for the House and the families we serve!
    I was wondering if your group may be interested in helping at our upcoming 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, April 20th? We need volunteers to help us make this event success. I am forwarding our volunteer needs for this event for you to look over. If you think your group would be able to help, please let me know. Thank you for any consideration you may give to this request. ~ Sara
    Ronald McDonald House of Delaware 24th Annual 5K Saturday, April 20th – Rain or Shine - @ the Blue Rocks Stadium on the Wilmington Riverfront
    When volunteers sign-up, please have them share both their e-mail and a phone number where they may be contacted on the day-of the event with any last-minute logistical information.
    Volunteers need to be 15 years of age and older to volunteer without a parent/guardian.
    *The race begins at 9 a.m. For volunteers that want to participate in the race, volunteer opportunities that end at 9 a.m. would allow them to both volunteer and participate in the race.*
    Volunteer needs:
    Volunteers Day-of Waiver/Registration Table 8 a.m. – 9 a.m.

4 volunteers

Refreshments 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.

10 Volunteers

Course Monitoring 8:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.

8 Volunteers

Water Stations 8:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.

8 Volunteers

Directing Traffic at the Finish Line 8:15 a.m. -11:00 a.m.

3 Volunteers

Clean-Up 10:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.

6 volunteers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!