Shimano Calcutta 700BSV w/50# power pro and more

• I have some fishing tackle for sale.

- Shimano Calcutta 700BSV that is loaded with 425yds of 50# powerpro for sale. I used this real for one season, and I am going to lever drag reels this season. The real is in great shape with extremely minor scratches on it, and the line shows little to know fading/use. I am extremely particular when it comes to the care for my fishing gear. I have caught everything from 50lb striper to 70lb yellowfin on this reel. It would do great on a jigging rod, or a surf set-up. $250 SOLD

-3 Shimano Stradic 2000 reels with 5 spools total. 1- gen 1, 1- gen 2, 1- gen 3. All spools are interchangable. All reels antireverse mechanisms are not functioning properly. $50 for all 3 SALE PENDING

-1 7' Diawa spinning rod. 2 peice. This rod was used with one of the stradic 2000s, and is a medium fast type action. it is in very good shape. $20

-1- 6' Shimano spinning rod.This rod was used with one of the stradic 2000s, and is a medium fast type action. it is in very good shape. $20 SOLD

-1- 10' Abu Garcia Brute spinning surf rod. 2 peice. Good shape $20 SOLD

NEW UDPATE: Penn International 965 loaded with 30lb power pro on a 6'6" Kunan fast action rod. Perfect for flounder, striper, and wreck fishing. Just replaced all gear and spool bearings when serviced, and comes with an extra spool. $175

I can meet in Lewes on weekdays, or Seaford on weekends. I can e-mail pictures

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!