• Just got this back from sct, it has been updated and cleared of previous usere. It can only be programed to 5 vechicals before it has to be unlocked. I had used it on 3 cars amd didn't want to sell I like that. I just got it back today and haven't used it yet. All the info is listed below. Works on most ford lincon and mercurey vehicals. Gas and dieselCall for questions 302-359-1994

Description: The SCT touch screen Xtreme features the latest in bluetooth wireless technology, allowing you to program or data log your vehicle wirelessly. Programming your vehicle with one of SCT's pre-loaded performance or fuel economy tune files is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply plug the wireless OBDII connector into your vehicle's OBDII port, select the pre-loaded tune file using the touch screen and within minutes the touch screen Xtreme wirelessly programs your vehicle. Additional features including the following:" Full color 4 in. touch screen display" Bluetooth wireless technology" Pre-loaded dyno proven tunes" Stores 3 custom tunes" High speed datalogging and monitoring" Rechargeable battery" Built-In performance calculator" Reads and clears DTC trouble codes" User adjustable vehicle parameters" Expandable memory" User adjustable graphics" Windshield mount included

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!