• Anyone on here running 37in tires on a JK with only 4in lift? Getting ready to spring for tires, and was curious what rubbing issues I'd have going from 35's to 37's. I'm planning on using spidertrax spacers, but would that be enough to prevent rubbing on the fronts while turning?

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• I'm running 37's with a 4.5" Clayton lift. I have plenty of room and don't see there being any issues if you have a "true" 4 inches of lift. You shouldn't need wheel spacers if your running wheels with proper back spacing and if your nor getting anything wider then a 12.5" tire. If you haven't replaced your ball joints yet you may want to check them before buying everything else.

If you plan on wheeling your jeep you'll also want to trim your pinch seam at your rear wheel well.

• Thanks Matt.... :up:

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• I'm going with a 13.5in wide tire. I'll use a sawzall and cut off the pinch seam at the front of each rear tire well for good measure. Thanx for all the help guys.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!