**SOLD** 2003 Chevy Silverado 2X4, $6500.00 or best offer

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]2003 Chevy Silverado, extended cab, 2x4, 4.8L V-8 with Automatic Transmission, and tow package. This vehicle is in good condition with a tan interior and arrival blue metallic exterior. This truck has only one owner and i have a vehicle report that will be provided. The interior carpet in the rear has a small worn section, however there are full Weathertech liners in the front and the rear that conceals the worn area. There is also a dent located on the driver side bed area that can easily be pulled out. This model year had instrument cluster recall due to the gauge motors burning out. I have had the entire cluster rebuilt so this is not an issue. I have most of the maintenance records, however i have performed most maintenance on this truck. Brakes are in great shape and this truck has newer tires with great treads. 126K miles[/size][/color][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][/size][size=medium]Asking $6500.00 but any serious offer will be considered. Kelly Blue book has this truck for private party sale as $7400.00 in good condition. No dealer inquiries please, unless you are interested in private party value.

This is also posted with more pics on Craigslist at [/size][size=78%]http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/4227314479.html[/size][/size][size=medium]

email me egraves153@gmail.com if interested.

[/color]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!