ocean city jeep week 2014

• Gotta love the big fence around the convention center.

Just says 'welcome Jeepers' to put a big fence up.

Jeep week thy name is greedy lameness. Same crap happened to cruisers. At least with them there are so many cars you can go anywhere to check them out.

I guess 'promoter' is an old Indian word for 'put a fence around it and charge for it'

• I'll second that, the convention center was pathetic to say the least. The C and C customs was put together better this year, got to talk to the guys from poison spider, and River Raider. Got some good news from the River Raider folks that due to popular demand they will be making some TJ product again starting next year.

• My family and I had a good time. Even my wife and she usually doesn't get into this sorta thing. Without a fence, how would they keep out the jeeps that didn't register?

• They advertised heavily that there would be a ton of vendors "heavily discounting" parts and accessories at the convention center, we talked with some event people while waiting for the gate to open, they even said the vendor turnout was weak to say the least. Don't get me wrong we had fun at C and C customs event

• Yeah. The vendor turn out and discounts were weak. I did buy a couple things that I've been wanting bit nothing big. I was hoping for more.

• The jeep jam in Berlin was a hoot. Not terribly safe for spectators though. Just luck that no one was hurt.

Wheeled at esja land in Delmarva and enjoyed that. Approx 2.5 hours cleaning the jeep after and I've still got work to do.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!