YJ Soft Top Opinions

• I currently have a Bestop supertop with tinted windows.. I miss my Bestop sunrider though. It was easier to zip and unzip. The supertop is quieter and the denim material seems like it will last longer vs the Vinal top.

I was browsing the Quadratec catalog and i'm digging the look of the [size=medium][color=rgb(2, 102, 94)]Bestop Bikini Top, Windjammer & Duster Deck Cover Combo.[/color][/size]
    [/color][color=rgb(2, 102, 94)][/size][size=medium]http://www.quadratec.com/products/11079_XX_PG.htm[/size][/color][color=rgb(2, 102, 94)][/size][size=medium][/size][/color][color=rgb(2, 102, 94)][/size][size=medium]Anyone have any input on this combo?[/size][/color][color=rgb(2, 102, 94)][/size][size=medium]I've heard that there is a gap between the upper doors and the bikini.[/size][/color][color=rgb(2, 102, 94)][/size][size=medium]Hows it do in the rain?[/size][/color][color=rgb(2, 102, 94)][/size][size=medium]Really wish they made a wraparound windjammer for the yj.[/size][/color][color=rgb(2, 102, 94)]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!