Napa radiator connections for extra lines

• Swapping out a water pump I noticed my radiator was weeping so I went to get one at napa down the street. This one has 2 extra holes at the bottom and came with hardware for connecting lines. Do I need to get plugs for those? The directions just say to hand thread transmission and/or engine cooling lines into the radiator and despite being listed as for automatic, they said it would work with a manual and there was no manual only option

Jeeps a 2003 wrangler sport 6 with manual

• They're for the auto trans cooler. You're fine leaving them open, there's gotta be 100,000 vehicles out there with the same setup, since the replacement parts industry only makes radiators in automatic spec (aside from the fancier, expensive models).

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Swapping out a water pump I noticed my radiator was weeping so I went to get one at napa down the street. This one has 2 extra holes at the bottom and came with hardware for connecting lines. Do I need to get plugs for those? The directions just say to hand thread transmission and/or engine cooling lines into the radiator and despite being listed as for automatic, they said it would work with a manual and there was no manual only option

Jeeps a 2003 wrangler sport 6 with manual

X2 autto tranny cooler
    oor diy hot camping shawer :shrug:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!