Wicked Jeeps/SDJC Build-A-Bear event

• The event is scheduled to start @ 10:30 but this is the same day as the DEJA Beach cleanup. I am going to try and make both events. I posted this to my FB page to gather donations even if people can not attend. I also put it out there that, for the first 10 people who ask, I will front the $12 donation if you can not get the $$ to me before the event. I'll post up when I've hit the 10 person limit.

I sent Mike a message asking when the donations need to be collected by as well as if they have a Paypal acocunt to send donations directly to them. If you'd like to use Paypal to donate towards a bear, you can send it to me and I'll make sure it gets to them. Paypal to Jeremiah.miller816 at Gmail dot com. If you do please PM me or email me and let me know you've done so. The account is currently at $0 so I'll assume all $$'s to be for donations. Thanks in advance y'all. Let's put some smiles on some kids faces!!

Edit: Just thought of an idea! Maybe we can collect all the donations and send it "From DEJA/JFJ"? BODs, whaddya think? The event is a Wicked Jeeps/SDJC thing and it'd be cool for DEJA to show support to fellow Jeep clubs. I'm sure they will be supporting us in December... just a thought.

• :bump: :bump: :bump:

Had to contact the EventBrite coordinator, Jason Fruhling, today. There is an issue with their page when you select the "Bear Donation (Non Attendee)" option. It will ask you to register for the event but it only sends you E-Tix for the event.

In order to submit donations, you'll need to PayPal the donation to Wicked Jeeps using the family/friends option to avoid fees.
    Wickedjeepsbiz@gmail.com

I'll post the email in a few.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!