New member and i just have a quick Question

• Okay so i just join today and i noticed that you guys do a lot of trial rides. I was wondering if these rides were limited to jeeps only. I mean i have a 72' CJ6 that i'm restoring but in the mean time could i attend these functions along with others using my other vechile?

• Sure, unless it is a Crown Victoria.

Seriously, there have been DeJA-only rides, but they are few and far between, especially now that DE4WD is so involved with us (that's a good thing!) on trail rides.

I'm not an officer of the club, and I'm sure one will post here, but that's how it seems these days.

Welcome!!!

• We try to schedule a lot of trail rides, to give our members and guests plenty of opportunity to get their jeeps out on the trails. As we are the Delaware Jeep Association, our focus is on Jeep vehicles. If a member wants to bring along a friend on a particular ride, and that friend has a non-jeep vehicle, they are still welcome to join our ride (unless it is a rare "member's only" ride). But if an individual wants to participate on a trail ride as a club member or guest, the vehicle should be a Jeep.

If your own Jeep is not yet worthy for trail or road, you can still join us on rides as a passenger. There are usually plenty of right seats available.

We also have a number of non-trail ride functions, such as our upcoming Spring Fling, C&D Canal Clean-Up, holiday Toy Run, and others for which the vehicle you drive is not important.

And finally, there is a club, Delaware Four Wheelers, that is open to all vehicle types. We have some members in common, and we occasionally have joint trail rides.

I hope this helps! Welcome to DeJA! :wavey:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!