Quadratec guys...

• Thank you Chris. If the manufacturer doesnt send something to us then how in the heck are we gonna get it to the customer. :sniffle: :lbulb:

• That is nothing. I ordered an extended rear brake line for my XJ on 11/29/04. It was nothing I desperately needed so I left it on back order just to see how long it would take. I called the other day about it. I was told that it was due to arrive anyday now.

• jeepartie, sent you a PM.

Also I dont mean to sound like I am bashing Quad. They have always come through for me... and I've spent over $5000 there over the years. This is the first time I've had to wait more than a few days to get something... I guess I've just been spoiled by Quadratec! :D

• When I ordered my soft top frame, one of the struts was defective (stripped threads). The replacement was on backorder for a loonnnngggg time. Finally I called to check again and q-tec (don't remember who...) apologized and said to try to call the company directly, that they listen to consumers more than the dealers for warranty stuff. Worked perfectly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!