CHSP access discussions

• I go out with my kids but they are respectful of other people and avoid the fishingpeople/lines etc. Not saying I've never done it but at least I make it look like I'm fishing, have bait, watch the hook etc. Heck even at night I put a glowstick on the pole in case I get a bite!

I get annoyed when its obvious, like a clown car at a circus and set up a full bar of glass liquor bottles etc, have half a dozen trucks w/1 pole etc.

You can fish, hang out, have a good time, party and not be obnoxious, party on the dunes etc. Only time will tell how much of an effect this will have. I'm really looking forward to 4th of July weekend!

• Funny, we were out last weekend, and a family walked onto the fishing beach at from Point Comfort station, and set up their stuff between this guys truck and his fishing equipment. The Tide had gone out a bit, but it was still like 40feet. We looked at each other like... what the F%$K ?? Eventually they got the message and moved over.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!