winner of the New Monkey award is.....

• Today My girl was driving My XJ south bound 13 south of Price Honda north of Woodside light @ 4:23pm when she seen Jeep heading north bound. she did full arm out the window wave.

no wave back.....

winners jeep was black jeep with deja banner on front she pretty much thinks it was a YJ, had trial flag whipping in the wind..... looking ALOT like BBD's. :suspicious:

87_AMC_XJ

[size=18px]( see XJ's get NO respect!!!! LMAO )[/size]

• Unless your GF is a paid member, it doesn't count. :doh:

• Yea that would have been be going to pick up Snickers at the
    Doggy beauty shop

MAN! I must have waved to 20 XJ's today and 10 Liberties

I'll get her next time :peace:

oh that bites.. she was sooooo tickled she even called Me at work to tell Me right after it happened.

[quote="BBD"] MAN! I must have waved to 20 XJ's today and 10 Liberties

see the one you dont wave to that got by ya was a member's jeep. luck you that she was driving :rollsmile:

87_AMC_XJ

• i think he sould still get the monkey because it was a member jeep...paid for the sticker and the jeep is the one you are waving to not the driver... it should not matter who is driving it as long as they know the rules... :rollsmile:

• i saw you too bbd accross from walmart but i was waiting at a light so i dont think it counted

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Quote from "BBD"

Where was my mind :doh:

My girl says "on the phone" she said you were talking on your cell... white or silver colored

Quote from "BBD"

OK Monkey Me :shrug:

WOOHOO combined effort :up:

87_AMC_XJ

• question.... is Keith right? was reading rule and it does say "member" but since its My jeep she was driving I do remember where someone was pointed out for monkey but their "other half" was driving. cannot remember outcome but reply on it was along the lines if they drive it they got to know the rules.

any input/clarification??

87_AMC_XJ

• no monkey. you can't expect your better half to abide by the rules....unless my better half is icky :spinrhead: but i think he's free on this one. besides - i'm waving to the drivers, not the jeep. otherwise i'd be waving to empty jeeps along the street all day long.
    chris (hoping that others don't really do that)

• Quote from "dmaster"

looks good on you... :spinrhead:

At least familiar. You want me to wait at Hare's corner for Ian, Joe?

Maybe we should get you one of those little wavy hands with the suction cup. You could stick it to the windshield and claim you are waving by default. :rollsmile:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!