**DEJA Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek January 16th sign up**

• January 16th Trail Ride Sign Up

1. sandtostand (tentative, if new suspension is done)
    2. altierior

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Steve89YJ
    (...could somebody come to my house and get me?)

1989 Wrangler (Islander package) [_]IIIII[_]
    SOA lift (I don't remember the specifics, sorry!)
    33x12.50"/15 BFG tires (I had these), OBA, CB
    Black American Racing AR767 wheels

• January 16th Trail Ride Sign Up

1. sandtostand (tentative, if new suspension is done) i'm out, jeep won't be done, maybe looking for a right seat though
    2. altierior
    3. jgray205
    4. Jmack

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• hoping to make it to this run .... would you guys recommend 33s but I cant reach full flex they start rubbing on fender or 31s with full flex ?

You can't live life being afraid to break something or you'll never learn to fix it

• 1. sandtostand (tentative, if new suspension is done) i'm out, jeep won't be done, maybe looking for a right seat though
    2. altierior
    3. jgray205
    4. Jmack
    5.dejeepfreak

You can't live life being afraid to break something or you'll never learn to fix it

• hoping to make it to this run .... would you guys recommend 33s but I cant reach full flex they start rubbing on fender or 31s with full flex ?

If you are driving your rig from home to Rausch i'd run the 31's , play it safe so you can make it home. I would personally want the extra flex over the little bit of height difference between the two tire sizes . The guys that are going are experienced at spotting and will get you through !

• Jeep will be trailered to and from Rausch .. Was was thinking the same with the 31s

• I was wondering the same thing about the other guys. Can you guys post up what trails you want to run? There aren't many of us on this ride. Who is guiding this one? I'll run blues, blacks, reds - anything but all greens.

~ JD

I recommend 33s with full flex. But to get the flex you gotta do this first:

just saying'... :innocent:

~ JD

Edited once, last by altierior ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!