borrow a set of 31-33" ATs on 5x4.5 wheels?

• My brother has my old XJ, currently on 35s and beadlocks. It's got a bit of vibration that increases with speed that I think is from the wheels/tires. Anybody have a set of 31-33 ATs or street tires on wheels that I could borrow for a few days to confirm my suspicion?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• My brother has my old XJ, currently on 35s and beadlocks. It's got a bit of vibration that increases with speed that I think is from the wheels/tires. Anybody have a set of 31-33 ATs or street tires on wheels that I could borrow for a few days to confirm my suspicion?

You missed my being able to help by literally a few hours.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Hehe thanks anyhow ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I remembered that I have a set of 32" street tires on JK wheels, I'll just get a set of ebay adapters and use those. :driving:

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!