for sale G5 Quest Drive compound bow

• This is a G5 Quest, Drive model compound bow. Shoots 330fps with included arrows. Bow was purchased new early spring of 2015 for $1000.00 from Lancaster archery. Draw weight is adjustable from 55-60 lbs and draw length to 31". Bow has factory stabilizer, sling and quiver and an upgraded HHA fiber optic single pin hunting sight. Also included is a release and top quality soft case that has an arrow/quiver storage pocket. The strings were upgraded to a better quality string last summer by French Creek Outfitters. I had major elbow surgery almost 20 years ago, shooting this bow in the back yard inflamed my elbow so bad last summer that I almost had to have surgery again. With at home physical therapy and a couple of painful needles its pretty good now. It kills me to sell this bow but it looks like i'll be shooting a crossbow from here on out.
    Price for Bow, Case , accessories and arrows $500.00 firm

• Sad to see you have to sell it but at least you can still get out there and hunt even if it is with a cross bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, i'd be out there with a spear if that's what it took....... :mrgreen:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!