FS: DieHard 950 Jump Pack

• Yours for a 6 pack of Fat Tire or Love Stout. It worked last I knew but haven't used it in a couple years. As is, no warranty. I won one of those fancy pants new li-ion packs at the member party last year so this is just taking up space. Pickup in Newark only.

*******NO WALL CHARGER******
    I dunno what happened to it but I can't find it. I'll look one last time if someone wants it but as of now assume you're making a trip to Radio Shack. It's a 1A barrel plug, not sure what size. I thought about turning this into a solar charging project but then I remembered I'm lazy. Would be cool to attach a panel and charge controller to for a portable power solution.

Portable Jump-Starter Doubles as a DC & USB Power Source Ensure you're never
    again stranded without a jump with the help of this DieHard Gold
    Portable Power 950 12VDC & USB Power Source and Jump-starter. This
    jump-starter/power source has multiple uses designed to help keep you
    powered up at or away from home. The portable power of 950 peak amps
    offers instant jumpstarting for 12V vehicles so you never have to worry
    about being stranded with a dead battery. And it does double duty by
    powering up your DC and USB accessories, so you never have to be without
    your favorite devices-at home, on the road or off the grid. This
    DieHard Portable Jump-Starter and DC/USB power source has two 12V DC
    power outlets and one USB power outlet. This 18Ah non-spillable AGM
    battery also offers a variety of features including a clear digital
    display, ON/OFF jump start switch, reverse hookup alarm, spark-resistant
    jumper clamps and much more.

Bring the Power Where You Need it with the DieHard 71687 Gold Charger Portable Power 950 Charger
    Keep the handy DieHard Gold Portable Power 950 Charger in your car so you can get some extra power whenever you need it. Lightweight yet powerful, this charger delivers 950 peak Amps for a solid jumpstart. Whether in wet or dry conditions, the charger’s lead-acid AGM battery offers dependable and safe charging. A protected DC/USB power source provides energy-efficient charging.

• The DieHard Gold Portable Power 950 Charger will charge and start your vehicle's battery wherever you go
    • Delivers 950 peak Amps to start stalled vehicles
    • A sealed, lead-acid AGM battery withstands rough weather conditions
    • Built-in charger is energy efficient with options of a USB or DC power source
    • Get 36 hours of power from the two 12V DC power outlet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!