a REAL jeep wave!

• So I'm driving home Monday from the beach and yield before turning on to Loockerman St in Dover...and as I look to the left, I see a white XJ with a membership sticker on the windshield. Of course I wave, already having my turn as monkey, and see the driver waving back. But then, I also see the passenger waving. Not only were the two people in front waving but THEN I see the two kids in back waving to me too! Now that my friends, was a jeep wave! :up:

• Very disappointed in the jeep waves over Memorial Day weekend at the beach. My son loves the whole jeep wave/monkey thing...half of the out of state jeepers were not into the wave thing! Guess they didn't get the memo when they purchased the Jeep. :upset:

• I try to wave at everyone i see in a jeep. I dont have a sticker so i cant play the monkey game.

ON a side note, someone in a gren TJ drove by my house on monday and waved and beeped at me while i was standing out in the front yard on the front steps.

• Thats cool. i have recently gotten my fiance to get into the Jeep wave. She now waves all the time as a passenger. :up:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!