New Here- Hi

• Hello, my name is Sabrina but many call me Bri. I am new here and excited to learn about my Jeep and clubs. :wavey:

I am outgoing, I like adventure and travel, I have a 1 year old mix dog (has some Doberman in him). I love animals. I used to have a husky and am considering getting another. Single mom with an almost 16 year old daughter. I’ve lived near pike creek at my home since 2018 and have been in and out of DE before that. Went to high school here and UD for a little.

I had a 98 wrangler I had access to when I was a teenager and enjoyed taking it on trails and the beach. I also have been on a few trails with people I knew over the years in a Gladiator and Sahara Unlimited. I’ve wanted to buy a Wrangler for a while and after looking for a few bought a manual transmission 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited x Sport with 105,000 miles this past week.

She is beautiful and I have plans for her but also needs some work. Her emergency brake is shot (rolls back on hills), she needs a new shock on the passenger side front, there are some rust spots, hinge bushings, and she shakes when going over 60mph at times (but when I slow a lot or stop it goes away).

I am getting her looked at by Preston Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM on Kirkwood Highway tomorrow (so if anyone knows good or bad about the service center that is welcome).

Some things I want to do, new black rims, new front and rear bumpers, weathertech liners (front, back, and cargo), seat covers, new headlights, taillights, fog lights, and side marker (clear or blue halo), side steps, front grille with insert, backup camera, blind spot camera, and new radio (Bluetooth, touch screen, works with camera(s), maybe apple play). I am thinking about lift.

I have been looking at sites like ExtremeTerrain and Quadratec for ideas and pricing. Some things I can look to do on my own but others I would need a shop. I thought of sound of tristate for the electronics. I am open to buying from other people selling and advise of those who have mods and know jeeps better than me.

Thank you 😁

• Welcome. Nice clean slate you have to start with. Get your small issues ironed out, and start making it your own. Quadratec has been a forum sponsor for many years, and offers a discount to paying members. They are also in West Chester and have Jeeps and Java a couple times a year (includes scratch&dent/close out sale). See you around FYI, the Facebook page has more traffic these days than the web forum, but it’s worth checking both from time to time.

• Hi thank you! Good information and I joined to be a member so I hopefully will get to do work and come out to events in the future.

• Welcome, we just posted the members trail Ride for June.

Annual Members Appreciation Trail Ride
    Drinks event in Coal Township, PA, United States by Delaware Jeep Association on Saturday, June 8 2024
    www.facebook.com

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!