• Is there any of you interested in taking a bigger trip, more of an overland style trip? I still will be tackling and diverting off of the main route as much as I can to hit harder trails and breweries. The is routes that I have downloaded onto Gaia like the trans New Jersey trail, or the pa BDRX or the Kentucky adventure tour. Post here if you are interested or want to meet up and get something going.

• I think there are a few of us here that like the long distance, offroad exploration style stuff. I do mine mostly out west these days, but wish you luck and a great time!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Not a bad idea, and something we have never really done as a club. Lets discuss this further with Andy (Trail boss) after the Members party. Perhaps meet up somewhere. I have way too much on my plate at the moment to think beyond January !

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!