Shackle Lift Install - Friday

• Does anyone have air tools and Friday morning off from work to help with a shackle lift?...Preferably in the Dover area? Thanks!!!!!!!

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• I can help, I have a garage, floor jack/stands, tools, CO2 tank and an impact wrench...but it will have to be at 4:30pm, I'm running out of vacay.

• Thanks Dr. J...let me figure out from the wife what the plans are for the afternoon/evening. If it does not get done Friday, I will definatly take you up on the offer soon! :up: I need to take off my rear hitch...with that off, there will be clear access to both sides of the shackly bolts. My gas tank skid just covers the tank, so it should be pretty quick and easy. I will start soaking the bolts with PB Blaster...that is after it gets back from the shop...needed a new vacuum harness, then I will have 4WD again!!

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• Robin has a weekend class this weekend at WC, so I'm available Friday and Saturday. Saturday is the wrenching at Andrew's, you could probably show up there too. sunday I'm off to Camp Jeep...you're going too dammit!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!