Polar Bear Plunge

• I posted about this one i think a little to late last year to get enough people to go. I think I might have actually been the only one who went.

So I figured I would start this thread a little early to get some interest in the Plunge. Tje site for it is http://www.sode.org/plunge/index.html It doesnt have the forms for the 2006 plunge yet but the pictures from last year are there and there are actually a few of me that I found.

It is $50 total that you have to raise for the plunge but you are welcome to get more than that. I belive it is either $10 or $20 you have to send in to preregister at a certain date. When you preregister you get a bag of stuff like hand warmers and other things aand you also get a sweater.

I think they also have a award for the newest or largest group, something like that. Alot of groups that participate come with there own costumes or outfits. The guys from DCC wore a striped sweat suit. I thought it would also be neat if we came up with our own outfit.

I think that is about it I am just hoping for a bigger turn out than last year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!