TSATS trail report 6/11/05

• in attendence were clendaniel, jwalk w/ skinsfan at shothgun, me and tj99sahara, and believe it or not turtle and claire.

we arrived at rausch creek at around 10 am. signed in and aired down.

we warmed up on trail 6 which has some nasty spots (including a red section which I was the only one w/ guts enough to try)

our first dilemma occured shortly after dropping into 6. a hose blew on turtles radiator. this stopped us for about 5mins

we made it all the way to the end of 6 b/4 real trouble happened.

which turned into this

at this point we broke for lunch.

after lunch jwalk and skinsfan left. the rest of us hit rock creek.

Ian led and made it quite far before I dropped in. I was moving along quite well before I pulled the heim joint out of my track bar.

after a quick trail repair we decide that was enough and rolled out.

total damage:

trackbar
    rear brake line
    cb antenna
    two d30 shafts
    arb for a d30
    two front fenders
    york compressor

all in all a good time

pics in jwalk's gallery http://www.delawareja.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=663

• Looks like you guys had a great time. I hope all those broken parts were collective and not just yours Artie. :doh:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Quote from "jeepartie"

(including a red section which I was the only one w/ guts enough to try)

Whoa there buddy...I think we should clarify that Turtle and I were already at the top when you decided to try that. Next time I'll hit it to make you happy... :rasp:

--Ian (at least my Jeep didn't break in the middle of rock creek... :shrug: :laughing: )

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!