XJ Rear bumper and tire carrier

• Hey Folks,

Anyone know a good fabricator that can do a rear bumper and swing away tire carrier for a 01 XJ. I really need to get my spare out of the trunk before it flies up and kills me. That'd kinda suck. :doh: I know Custom 4x4 Fabrications makes one, but it's about $650 for the whole setup. Anyone know a cheaper one? Anyone? Bueller....Bueller....

• try nathan at nates4x4.com, hes really friendly and will work with you on price and what It is exactly you want....I Just had him make my custom front winch bumper and It was very reasonably priced...he gave me a good price on a rear bumper as well...give him a call and let him know what you want....

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• i know of a welder that does alot of my work for me his name is jon fredia he is right in newark and he is very reasonable and never has tried to cheat me his number is 454-9033

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!