did I see...

• did I see Joo heading south on Rt 13, just below the St Georges bridge?

It was a black TJ, the driver was staring at me with a goofy look on his face. ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• OH THAT IT WAS......waved and honked the horn of course! And that was a goofy look, trying to figure out if that was an antenna on the Jeep... and I was checking out those new stickers.

VERY NICE on the stickers :tup:

• ...speaking of which (potential thread hijack), I HAVE new stickers too! Orange ones, I'll bring them to the meeting.

DrJ

• Quote from "joo"

OH THAT IT WAS......waved and honked the horn of course! And that was a goofy look, trying to figure out if that was an antenna on the Jeep... and I was checking out those new stickers.

VERY NICE on the stickers :tup:

ehh actually, I put them on in the middle of the night, so they look like I was drunk when I put them on.

The antenna was on the roof, but I think you were driving into the sun, so you might have had a hard time seeing the details on my Jeep, but it's the only yellow XJ in the state, as far as I know. lol

thought about doing a quick u-turn and chasing you down, but I'd have to go under the bridge to do it. Instead, I went to get a couple shots of the operation under the bridge.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• what was going on under the bridge?

and you jeep stalking now huh? sounds like something I've begun to do!

if you ever down that way, and you see my jeep at the firehouses (the one at boyds corner or in odessa), stop by and ask for me (ask for josh not joo)

• Quote from "DrJ"

...speaking of which (potential thread hijack), I HAVE new stickers too! Orange ones, I'll bring them to the meeting.

DrJ

Can't wait to see these orange stickers......?

What do we owe you for them?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!