SYE/Driveshaft install friday night (who can help)

• my SYE and drive shaft should be here thursday...so friday night wrenching party at lee's (black rubi) shouldnt take long...if the right people come (who knows how to install a SYE :) )

what do i need??? transfer case fluid?? what kind/type?? how much??? she does have 30,000 miles...should probally just change it if its not hard.

let me know
    Dave

• You will need Dextron 3 trans fluid for the transfer case. For the sye install you will need pair of snap ring pliers. Other than that just regular tools, hammer wrenches screw drivers etc. Sorry i cant make the install.
    Ed

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• ed forgot to mention that you will need some hight temp RTV. and if you have lock tight for the bolts that is always nice. other than that i cant think of any thing. good luck and have fun with it.

• Dave, send me some directions and I'll try to make it. I'm probably going to install my lift that day, so it all depends if I get it done. I may not be much help but I sure would like to assist because I'll hopefully doing the same thing the following weekend on my jeep.

• sounds good. my jeep is going into newark jeep on thursday to get the interior fan switch replaced/fixed so hopefully ill have it back friday (you know how things go LOL )

take 896 into PA. follow to the town of kemblesville. you will have a A+/sunoco on your right, elementary school on the left. turn left just after the school. make your first right across from the school parking lot. second house on the left. should have a dodge and a couple jeeps in the driveway.

302-420-8944 my cell

• Quote from "MellowYellow"

sounds good. my jeep is going into newark jeep on thursday to get the interior fan switch replaced/fixed so hopefully ill have it back friday (you know how things go LOL )

take 896 into PA. follow to the town of kemblesville. you will have a A+/sunoco on your right, elementary school on the left. turn left just after the school. make your first right across from the school parking lot. second house on the left. should have a dodge and a couple jeeps in the driveway.

302-420-8944 my cell

about a time?

• was just thinking about that...i should be home from work around 4:30...so...say 5:30-6:00 ill probally have some beer there and can go get a pizza if anyone gets hungry

• thanks to everyone who stopped by...and expecially those who helped. no more vibes. gonna spend today looking for my stock t-case bolts...i know theryre here somewhere.

see you all soon
    dave

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!