lower gas milage?

• anyone notice a drop in thier gas milage in last couple weeks? Jeep went from 19 down to 16 and wifes ford went from 30 to 26

• yeah thats what Im thinking...... just never realized it dropping that much. guess after this summer im more in tune with how many miles per tank I normally get

• hmm... I just got around 6mpg!

of course, I was playing in wharton state forest all day. :D

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quote from "whatevah"

hmm... I just got around 6mpg!

of course, I was playing in wharton state forest all day. :D

Dang it, I knew I should have went today. ::xmasunhappy

• hehehe nice one :xmasbiggrin:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• oh, gas was $1.85/gal up in NJ :)

if you like water crossings and whoop-dee-doos, you would have had fun. :) I ran with a group of NJ guys, a stock TJ got stuck in a puddle I got through (looked like he was about two feet away from the line I took, must have high-centered), and a guy driving his girlfriends yellow TJ (she wasn't there) got stuck trying a harder line of a different puddle.

There were a couple different rescues, two TJs strapped together to pull out another TJ, a blazer strapped to a TJ to pull out another TJ, and a TJ strapped to a ZJ, strapped to the winch of another TJ to pull him out (the winch owner). but, moi... a stock XJ... no problemo! uploaded "a few" pics to http://gallery.jerryhorn.com/wharton/

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!