Cant turn right......

• I think my suspicions are right but Just checkin with others opinions...

When I try to cut the wheel right I am prematurely stopped, I got out to look and....

Where my tie rod meets my drag link...the tie rod end is running Into the bottom part of the JKS disco mount which prevents the wheel from cutting anymore right...I believe this means I need a pitman arm drop correct?

Anyone got one?

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• I don't think that is an uncommon problem. On my TJ, I leave the swaybar disconnects unconnected. One reason is that in a right turn the tie rod end (connecting drag link to tie rod) bangs into the bottom of the link and bends it to the right. Then the disconnect doesn't fit, since the lower pin is not in the right position. Note quite sure what to do about it...

• Yea I might have to take the discos out because the 8 point turns are killin me tryin to get Into parking spaces....

only other thing I can think of is extending the bottom sway bar mounts and I know a couple companys offer some parts to do this but they need to be welded on....

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• Wellp turns out Its the pitman arm, Brian hooked me up with one for dirt cheap so now I Just have to put It on and hopefully the problem goes away

• Mike (Meeper) wanted me to post these on the site to show another option for those with my same problem...I believe he said they are from tera and are weld on. They basically put the lower sway bar mount about 4" higher then the stock location. I believe he said anothe benefit to them was you could go histeer...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!