• Well I'm not sure how to link just my RC photos like Jerry did so I posted separate incase someone is still using 56K dial up. I didn't want to mess up the whole last thread. Anyway here we go.

First is me in the staging area

Here is Dave cresting the hill out of the gully

Greg broke 1 if not 2 axle shafts so between his winch and mine we got him out to the main trail so we could go get his trailer

Greg winching himself up on the trailer. We had to highlift his rear twice to push the axle shafts back in. They kept sliding out.

After helping Greg to get his jeep trailered and back to hard top I made it back to Crawler Ridge just in time to help strap out Tom. Then managed to get a couple of good pics of the other guys.

Omaha

J-Man

Nate

Mellow Yellow

Then we moved onto Trail 10 and Dave got to try out his lockers in a deep mud hole.

ChiChum got into some mud also.

Then Nate got a flat tire and his girlfriend (forget her name) changed it for him. :doh:
    Actually I thing its great she was so excited to help out.

Then I got to play in some mud also on Trail 10

Finally my buddy Nate got some pics of me parked on a rock while trying to find a set of vice grips that fell of Chris' brake lines.

Finally Wolverine on the trailer ready for the ride home.

Lastly a big thanks to Chris for making the most of the day amongst the trail damage. I got to see alot of the park and enjoyed it immensely.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!