Realtor/Real Estate Services

• My name is Josh Marcus --

For any of your real estate needs, I can assist you. I do primarily business in New Castle and upper Kent County, but I am looking to expand into Sussex County. I deal with all real estate needs to buy or sell your home, or even an non-appraiser appraisal to get an idea of what your home is valued at. I also am available to work very close with investors who are looking for properties, and currently work with several. The company itself is available in Maryland, Delaware, and PA. We have a West Chester office also.

If your an official 2006-2007 DEJA Member, I will pay for $500 dollars of your closing costs wether buying or selling. If you buy and sell with us, I will give you a $1000 dollars toward your closing costs.

Please tell me you saw this post.

Check out the website http://www.NextRE.com and see our NextSearch MLS system, where you can search the full DE, PA, and MD area MLS system without registering! Also on the website you can calculate the savings you would save by selling your home with NextRE.

If you have any questions you can either PM me, or you can call me at my direct line 302.376.8702. You may also reach me at 302.994.1400 and ask for Josh.

Also you may email me at Josh@NextRE.com.

It's been a few years since this article, but here is some info about me from 8/17/05 as seen in the News Journal -
    http://nextre.com/newsdetails.asp?newsid=17

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[size=15px]----Selling your home----

We save you a lot of money![/size]

NextRE charges a flat 3 1/2% sales commission and includes the full complement of services needed to sell your home. We are proud to say that NextRE sets the standard against which full service real estate sales are measured.

[size=15px]Why we do it![/size]

With house prices experiencing the increases they have over the past few years, many Realtors® are, in essence, earning double commission; and you the home seller, can end up paying twice the amount of commission for the same service or sometimes less.

That's why we only charge you a 3 1/2% commission, inclusive of both the buyers and sellers commission, instead of the traditional 6%.

[size=15px]---Buying a home---[/size]

With NextRE as your Realtor® you, the buyer, have the inside track: The low sales commissions that NextRE charges home sellers provides us with an unending stream of all kinds of properties that we bring to market; and our best way to serve these newly listed customers is to introduce you - the committed and discriminating buyer - to them.

You need to work with a company you can trust, with dedicated buyers; agents you can rely on. We can help make your homeownership dreams come true. Start using NextRE's resources to assist you in buying your dream home.

---NextSearch our online inventory of all available homes (not just NextRE), in the Delaware, Pennsylvania and Maryland market, including addresses, searchable by your specific preferences.

---Professional, always available buyers and agents, equipped with the latest technology for quick reaction to your needs, 8:30AM to 8:30PM, seven days a week.

---Dedicated transaction coordinators to streamline the buying process, remove potential hurdles, and make the purchase a reality.

---Guidance on securing a mortgage pre-approval to provide a realistic budget range in advance of the search. Use NextRE's Mortgage Calculator to determine payments you are comfortable with to close the deal on your dream home.

[size=18px]www.NextRE.com[/size][/b]

• I've been working with Josh for the last few weeks.. from a recommendation off this board and he is top notch. I've worked with several lazy real estate agents over the last 5 years and it's simply a frustrating waste of time. Josh makes himself available when and where he needs to be - he 'get's' the real estate game. He pulled some strings and got us the first showing of a Hot property this past Sunday at 9am. And last night, he came to my house to help write an offer on my second investment property. (Although, I'm not sure that I'll get it. :lie: )

If you need a real estate professional, don't hesitate to give Josh a call.

• let me know when you get into the sussex county area, I will be looking for a house soon. :rollsmile:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• Claymonthillbilly was the first to take advantage of ths $500 off closing costs offer. He purchased a new home, which settled on April 7!

This is Matt's first home.

Here's a picture for your viewing pleasure.

The home itself has lots of "treasure" in it, and he got it fully furnished. The lady that had lived in it just moved to a retirment home, and was around 100 years old. The house is in amazing condition for her age. When walking through for our walkthrough, we found some newspapers from 1968.

It also has 1 a Jeep garage.

If anyone wants to take advantage of the closing cost's deal, don't hesitate to call and ask questions!

• Quote from "joo"

Claymonthillbilly was the first to take advantage of ths $500 off closing costs offer. He purchased a new home, which settled on April 7!

is it in claymont....or we be seeing a name change??

• I'd also be happy to do any "basic" appraisals, which would pertain of me giving you an idea of what your house might sell on. I would send you comparable homes to your home in either the same neighborhood or very close by, to give you an idea of what your home is worth.

It is basically what an appraiser would do, but I can generally do it without seeing the house and asking you questions as far as the shape of the house.

This would be free.

Either call, pm, or email me.

• I recently used NextRE to sell my old house and to purchase my new one. I highly recommend their services, they made the process very smooth and enjoyable. Josh and his father were very accessable through the entire process for all my questions and needs. If you are thinking of buying or selling, do yourself a favor and give them a call. :up:

• Now is what we call the "buying season".....

Give me a call if you have any questions about first time home buyers, or even existing home sales..

Anything you need we are here to help.

Currently we are working to better serve more towards the Dover area.

• another vote for NextRE here. Stephen helped me through every step of the way (im sure josh had a good bit to do with that) and we are closing on our townhouse on the 23rd. i recommend them highly. thanks again guys

• closing was a success. NextRE was on top of everything making it a smooth transition. thanks again guys. :tup: :tup: :tup:

• Congrats Dave :up:

Now you'll get to know what it means to be a "Home moaner" :bang: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Just thought I'd share a comment from Dave Wirfel

Now that we are moved in and had some time to settle down and paint the walls..i wanted to thank you and NextRE again for all the help you gave us. You made it very easy to communicate via email and the couple phone calls we had i couldnt have pulled it off without your cooperation.

Thanks again to you, Lisa, and anyone else involved (Josh) for everything including the bank contacts and title service. Closing was actually fun..not stressful. Shannon and i are very happy in our new (to us) townhouse.

Dave and Shannon

Although the market is slow, houses are still selling and people are still buying. If you have any questions about real estate, need a mortgage contact, or anything else please feel free to contact me.

• Another bump for NextRE. Stephen has been helping me (us) with the next steps in our upgrade. Once again NextRE has done everything to make a happy client. I am proud to recommend NextRE for their services and am currently working with them on the sale of the home we bought through them 4 years ago. If only i could talk them into building my new home (want to expand your services??)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!