Wharton ride Mar 5

• Just wanted to invite any of you on a ride this Sunday Mar 5th at Wharton State . The weather's going to be nice so they say . We nomally do breakfest in the morning then stop at the Wawa before the race track to get lunch. :driving:

• have fun... shattered my turn signal in the ice a week ago. going through a puddle near High Crossing. the puddle had 2 inches of ice on it., and no recent traffic to break it up.
    :idiot:

I'll tag along for a bit when it gets warmer. hehe

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quote from "whatevah"

have fun... shattered my turn signal in the ice a week ago. going through a puddle near High Crossing. the puddle had 2 inches of ice on it., and no recent traffic to break it up.
    :idiot:

I'll tag along for a bit when it gets warmer. hehe

You gotta send the ice breakers in first :rollsmile:

• Quote from "TJ44s"

You gotta send the ice breakers in first :rollsmile:

hey i was in the Coast guard i know about ice breakin...

• i dont think the grasshopper is ready josh... i just dont think he is salty enough yet...
    (maybe if i had a hot pic of my jeep on the front page of this site :innocent: )

• Nice day to go wheelin , there wasn't that much ice but what was there was thick . The big trucks break it up :sniffle:

• Quote from "rdjp94"

i dont think the grasshopper is ready josh... i just dont think he is salty enough yet...
    (maybe if i had a hot pic of my jeep on the front page of this site :innocent: )

thanks for the compliment.

btw tj44's nice jeep!

any more pics??

• 60-70 next weekend :P

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• hmm... if only I wasn't busy this weekend. :driving:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quote from "dave71057"

TJ44 LOVE the Jeep!!

Is it street legal? Did you trailer it to the Pine Barrens?

Thats my buddys CJ , yeah its street legal and he drives it everywhere he wheels .

Streched 5" in the rear , 12000lb winch mounted in the bed , power comes from a 360 , its a beast.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!