Tube fenders and front stinger build

• I am looking to do a front stinger and front and rear tube fenders on my jeep. can anyone help me out ,

Zach, Brian?
    i tried calling both of you but i guess my messege didnt get through.
    let me know if you guys can do it or if anyone else would like to give it a shot and help me design them and build them.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Omaha, I know, I suck and I feel really bad about not calling you back. I thought I wrote the number down and then deleted the message... and then forgot to PM you. (Please God, give me my brain back...)

We are really trying to get away from doing tube fenders, but I am still a whore and hate to turn down business so we may be able to make exceptions. My problem with them is not about profit, but that out of the sets that we have done I have never been "totally" happy with how the sheetmetal skins turned out on the extended flare type. I have never seen another company do any better, but when we get done I just never have that "now THAT is sweet work" feel. I am not sure why.

Anyway, we do have a TJ coming in next week for a cage and tube fenders so I guess we are still doing them, on a limited custom basis. If I can help get ahold of me or let me know your number again and we can go from there.

Thanks.
    Zach.

• What about the Poison Spyder Pieces everyone is running?? :innocent: :folded:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!