trying to do a driveway alignment

• im trying do a bit of a self alignment in my driveway what all do i need to do?? a little help please with sugar and a cherry ontop.

kevin

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• kevin,
    being that you don't have upper or lower adjustable control arms - pay close attention to the section that says...

"On my approximately 4" of lift, I adjusted the cams as far out as they would go since I do not have adjustable or longer control arms. This works great for me."

it may not be the right setting for you...but trial and error will get you pretty close. adjusting this caster setting and the toe-in should get you into the realm where your jeep rides nice and smooth. adjust the draglink for your steering wheel and you'll be good to go. good luck.
    chris

p.s. having a ratchet strap to help keep the axle aligned when you swap the cam bolts out it helpful.

• thanks for the help i tried doing it last nite but it got too dark and today its raining i have to atleast get those eccentric cam bolts on so i can take it back up to sears to get it aligned under warranty.

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!