Jeep Jamboree - Paragon - August 6-8?

• Anyone going to the Jeep Jamboree @ Paragon on August 6-8?

Seems pretty darn expensive, but includes food.

Anyone ever been to one. Is it too overpriced and/or overrated?

I need a slightly modiffied beginner ride to "learn the ropes" so my Jeep and I do not "pay" for the mistakes, pun intended. =:D.

Thx...
    Geob

• I have been to a couple of Jamborees, and I do enjoy them, even at those prices. However, I go mainly to meet new people and to wheel in new places. I would suggest saving your money for a different Jamboree, maybe Catskills or Adirondaks (I'm considering those).

You can experience Paragon Adventure Park much cheaper with us or on one of their open rides. DeJA will be at Paragon on Saturday July 17 and Sunday July 25. Paragon's next open ride will be Sunday August 8 (only one day for August - usually it's Saturday and Sunday). Besides the cost of the Jamboree, they are pretty crowded. If you come with us, we can get you started in a small group - three to five jeeps is a great group size.

Many in our group know Paragon pretty well, some as well as those who will guide for the Jamboree, so you won't be missing out in that respect.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Andrew

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!