another easy Wharton run... 4/1

• oh, thought you had a regular strap. I guess that's why you didn't use yours on Sunday ;)

you only need the flag if you goto Paragon.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quote from "joo"

dude.....its really not all that much to get hooks and what not. I got my hooks from pep boys for like 15 total.

post up in what you need, and someone will have some stuff sitting around...
    is there anyone who's coming that does not have a cb?

Yes, I had a handheld CB (no longer working) and was not able to get another one.

I also only have a rear tow point right now, and no first aid kit. I was lacking alot of that stuff that is why I was aiming for Wharton this month and not RC or Paragon.

• you'll be fine without a CB for this ride... I'll probably radio where the shallow spots of the puddles are, but that should be evident from whtching everybody else go through them. :)

ok, time to go load up the XJ with the trail ride stuff!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• oh... my cell incase anybody is running late: ######### edited. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

Edited once, last by ().

• sorry you couldn't make it...

trail report posted -> http://www.delawareja.com/modu…ums&file=viewtopic&t=8579 post your pictures and video clip links there. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!