I miss driving my Jeep...

• Man... I'll tell everyone something. I really miss driving my Jeep.
    I know that I'm going to be able to drive one of these days though... and that means drive my Jeep too!

All I have got to say about the whole situation with the doctors giving me "a less than a 10% chance that he's going to wake up from this" type stuff is HA! I did wake up and I'm doing rather good these days! Ha!

I thank God every day for me still being here... and I really do appreciate everything that DEJA has done for me... and is continuing to do for me. :)

If there is anything that I may do to help out around here, please drop me a PM or an e-mail saying something to me!

Thanks everyone! Yes, it's Steve... and I'm back!! :wavey:

• your the best steve. your doing great from everything I've read. I still haven't met you in all the years that I've been here. (keep missing you at events)
    Maybe one of these days.

and if your sitting there wondering who this SLINKY guy is, ask your brother. I've talked with him several times. I'm the one with the corvair wagon.

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!