surf fishing this weekend?

• I'll be at Cape Henlopen on Friday night and Saturday for the rocket launch going on... anybody planning on fishing then? I don't think anybody will miss me if my XJ disappears for a bit :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quote from "MellowYellow"

rocket launch??

http://dasef.org/programs/launch/index.htm

for the large rockets they launch at the end of the day, they close off the beach area just north of the showers (where the big parking lot is) so a sunbather doesn't get a hot rocket in their lap. :) some of them go 10,000+ feet in the air, but some of them explode after only a few hundred feet and hit the beach or land in the ocean.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I'll go wherever somebody is fishing, I don't know if I'll go out onto the beach otherwise.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!