4TH of July Parade Dover

• Quote from "Fire54"

Thanks Joo that will get em close. Joo you still need a ball?

I do, haven't gone to the store for one....I might have one that fits the size I just haven't found it in my garage yet. I'm gonna look today.

• Any chance of the DEJA "Tub o' Stuff" being there??

I wanted to pick up one of the website address stickers and was hoping to have it for the parade.

• How many jeeps are we allowed to have in the parade? I will try to come up that day but am not sure yet what my schedule is. :peace:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• Ok looks like 24 Jeeps.

Dr J
    Surfrider
    Teyell01
    Jepgnome
    Js85cj7
    Keith_C
    Jeepgirl
    Omaha
    BlueJ (tent)
    Blueyedevil
    The Mistaken
    Chukwagen
    Me
    FireBunny
    Whatevah
    Flutterby
    Joo
    Jeepin17
    Wildcherry
    jc1121
    Mel93yj
    Woody
    DE Jeepman
    Steve89yj

Still planning on meeting at the Blue Hen mall at 2:30 P.M. to decorate the jeeps and RTI Ramp (Thanks to Tony, Ed and Joe for fixing it up and painting it). If you have any questions after Friday please call me at 302-423-4010. Parade is on Rain or shine. Hope to see you all there.

• I'll be following dejeepman and will have my check at the door.

Steve
    You know $24 cover charge 2 drink minimum "don't touch the ladies" "Gentlemen enjoy the show" stuff I am sure you've heard before

• ok ill be there too if there isnt enough jeeps already.....july 4th is a state holiday right??

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• I am having a small picnic before hand around 11:30ish at my place. Just hot dogs, hamburgers and soda.

Take Rt 10 all the way through Willow Grove to Mahan Corner Rd just prior to entering Sandtown.

Cross Still Rd and I am the 7th trailer on the right.

Please P.M. by 3:30 tomm. or call 423-4010 if you would like to come so we can have enough food.

:flag:

• My address is 1754 Mahan Corner Rd if you want to google it. or you can use the intersection of Mahan Corner and Still Rd to get you close.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!