Posts by surfrider

A set of 5. Pretty sure I have 4 of the center caps.
    Tired of looking at them.
    Yes they have some rock rash on them .

16x8 , 5x4.5 , 4" bs i think .

$150 for them.
    They are posted on CL
    First come First served. I wont hold them. No trades

I also have a set (5) of stock GY Wranglers from a 2011 JKU. 17's Ill get the tire size when i get home .
    Good tread , Rims in good shape. I will not seperate.
    Im thinking $250 for them

Posting for a friend. I dont know what year it came off of and I have not seen it in person.
    Asking $1,150
    Send me a message to get the guys #
    Located near the beach

20 minutes to change on the trail with hand tools? Unless you're doing the starter fluid trick that's probably tough. Half day is certainly conservative unless you include getting off the trail to a tire shop. It's definitely an emergency fix.

Bottle jack, an air gun and OBA make quick work .
    Do it at work all the time with small equipment on site .

Sometimes , it does take a little extra time to unseat the bead

Meh, Half a day to have it fixed . Wow.
    How much do they run ?

I carry spare regular vavle stems. If one gets damaged. Only need maybe 20 minutes to replace it .

Are they considered a permanent fix or a band aid to get you rolling again?

I am looking for 4 (or 5) 16 inch wheels 5x4.5 bolt pattern for a YJ. The tires are 315/75 16. So I believe I need 9-10 inches wide. I am not concerned about style, just function. Let me know. Thank you.

Whats your budget ? I have a set of 5 Moabs Id consider letting go if the price it right .

Can you take a picture of the set up on the TJ? You said its a hitch mount, is it that the hitch that mounts on top of the bumper? Thats the only one I see for the TJ online,
    Where are you finding the rod holders online for $75? I have scoured the internet and Quadratec is the cheapest around that I have found.

Its pretty much this bumper that was notched for the rod holder / rack .

[img alt=OR-Fab Rock Slider Front Bumper Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006. Steal It!]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjA1WDk1Nw==/z/158AAOSw-vlVjvGt/$_58.JPG[/img]

Here is closeup of my TJ..Ignore the rust.

I paid $75 for my 4 rod holder several years ago. (tho I paid $20 for the 6 rod holder on my JK)
    So that link you posted seems like a decent price but keep an eye on Craigslist. JIC.

Both my Jeeps for reference.

Both are mounted in a hitch. A 6 rod on the JKU and a 4 rod on the TJ.
    The plate for the TJ is mounted to the rod holder with a few clamp brackets from single pipe rod holders (and it has LED light bolts for it .
    The plate for the JKU is mounted to the cross member of the rod holder with some long machine screws.
    Longest fishing rod I carry is 10' and is just fine on either Jeep but sits lower on the JKU.

That rod holder you linked to is a little pricey . You can get them online for around $75 FWIW.

Never had to change one on a 4.0L (but I have to now) so not sure if this is one of those cases where you want to stick to OEM or if aftermarket brands are okay. I see that I can trade an internal organ to help fund an OEM sensor, pay $160 for an Omix-Ada sensor, or pay $50 for a Standard Motor sensor. Any experience with these? Stick to OEM? Go with Autozone's brand? Rock Auto?

Thanks!

Had to replace a CPS on an XJ , dont think Ive ever done one on my TJ.
    I'd have no issues going with an SMP sensor FWIW.

No Pics. It belongs to my work. Picture a 99 F250 with short bed 4x4 2dr standard cab. The original bed is long gone. It has a homemade wooden bed on it .
    The truck has 49k miles. 5.4L. Auto. Floor shifted transfer case.
    The truck came from NY. It was a plow truck , thats all it did.
    With that said . The frame just broke. Just behind the cab on the driver side.
    The truck runs great and the transmission shift fine. The 4wd does work
    Both exhaust manifolds are shot, so is most of exhaust.
    Truck is located in Lewes. While it does run and drive. I would not recommend doing so .
    Truck does has fresh 2yr tags fwiw

Selling it as a whole , dont want to deal with parting it out.

Asking $750 OBO